Echoes of sound for circus atmospheres
- By and with: Ferdinando Ferdinando D’Andria, Maila Sparapani and surprise guests
- Light and audio design: Federico Cibin
- Directed by: Compagnia Nando e Maila
- Supported by: ARTinCIRCO FESTIVAL
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Suitable for: all ages
- Production: Compagnia Nando e Maila
A multidisciplinary production capable of hosting artists from both the contemporary circus and other performing arts. The desire is to stimulate the public with a process of innovation and experimentation full of new circus and sound languages that go to deepen the soundtrack of objects and the connections between music, circus and theatre, creating atmospheres and fantastic worlds. Family friendly show with live music.
Read the Technical Reider
- The show is representable indoor (theatre, auditorium, etc.) or open air (square, courtyard).
- The company has a self-supporting structure that requires a stage or a flat performing area of 8 x 8 meters and a 5,10 meters minimum height over the stage. In case of different dimension or not perfectly flat show area (grass, stones etc.) please contact the company. In case the show will be represented on a stage we need an access by a frontal staircase (possibly in the middle). In case of representation open air by night we recommend to turn off the public illumination over the stage area.
- In the case of open air show especially without stage, if it’s possible, the company requires some barriers to delimit the show area.
- We recommend (if it’s possible) to put chairs and/or carpets to accomodate the audience to watch the show.
- For the best result of the show, we recommend too (if it’s possible) to don’t place the show in a notoriously very windy zone and on a very hot sunny performing time.
- Above all the company reserves the right to assess on site whether the safety and weather conditions are suitable for the performance of the show.
The company has own light and sound equipment that requires two power plug 220V/16A CEE on two different phases or 380V/16-32A CEE (power charge 4 Kw). The company needs an access near the stage area for a camping-car (length 6,90 m. / width 2,30 m. / height 3,10 m.).
The company use a fog machine, therefore in case of indoor show the host needs to turn off the fireproof alarm during the show.
The company will begin assembling about 6 hours before the show time, included the time for the sound check. The dismantling time is approximately 2 hours. Please note that we need to do the sound check (maximum duration estimated 1 hour) so pay attention by planning other shows in the same area.